I am a PhD candidate from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology under the supervision of Prof. Qiang Yang. Before joining the HKUST, I obtained my bachelor degree from Nankai University.
Contact via bliuab at cse dot ust dot hk
- Transfer Learning
- Reinforcement Learning & Mutli-Armed Bandit
- Feature Selection
- Bo Liu, Ying Wei, Yu Zhang, Zhixian Yan, Qiang Yang, Transferable Contextual Bandit for Cross-Domain Recommendation. AAAI 2018. [Pdf][Supplementary Material]
- Bo Liu, Ying Wei, Yu Zhang, Qiang Yang, Deep Neural Networks for High Dimension, Low Sample Size Data. IJCAI 2017. [Pdf][Code available upon request]
- Bo Liu, Qiang Yang, A Survey of Stochastic Multi-Armed Bandit with its Applications, PQE survey, 2017. [Slides]
- Kaixiang Mo, Bo Liu, Lei Xiao, Yong Li, Jie Jiang, Image Feature Learning for Cold Start Problem in Display Advertising. IJCAI 2015.
- Ying Wei, Yangqiu Song, Yi Zhen, Bo Liu, Qiang Yang, Scalable heterogeneous translated hashing. KDD 2014.
- Li Xiang, Bo Liu, Xin-Le Li, Yi-Xiang Li, Ming-Zhu Sun, Dong-Yan Chen, Xin Zhao, and Xi-Zeng Feng. SiO2 nanoparticles change colour preference and cause Parkinson’s-like behaviour in zebrafish. Scientific reports 4 (2014): 3810. [co first author]
- 2015-2017: Teaching Assistant Coordinator of CSE department.
- 2016-2017: Teaching Assistant of MSBD5001 & CSIT600D, Introduction to Big Data.
- 2014-2016: Research Internship at Tencent.
- Spring 2014: Teaching Assistant of 1029C, C Bridging Course.